The OYAMA CX E8D is a lightweight folding electric bicycle that provides pedal-assisted power up to 20mph with a 250-watt custom-tuned motor ample for daily transportation and commuting needs as well as the thrill of exploring nearby places.
- OYAMA CX series folding frames use aluminum alloy frames that are lightweight and provide an efficient, lively ride quality.
- Shimano 8-speed gearing, powerful disc brakes, and wide Kenda tires are supported by a strong and reliable set of double wall alloy rims.
- The CNC machined seat post, folding stem, and safety frame latch are all examples of the premium touches OYAMA bicycles are known for.
Quality and function—all in one package:
- Easy to fold, OYAMA folding bikes are also easy to set-up, getting you on the road or off in minimal time.
- Folds up small, which means it’s easy to bring to the office, classroom, restaurant, shop, apartment, dorm, or even on the bus or train.
- Engineered for maneuverability, OYAMA folding bikes handle well in traffic plus they’re comfortable and stylish.
- OYAMA folding bikes include rear racks, fenders, kickstands, and handlebar-mounted courtesy bells—important for alerting others when you’re in busy, tight spaces—plus racks give students, business commuters, and shoppers a convenient way store gear while they’re on the move.
Electric bicycles give riders an all-important pedal assist for that extra mile, which is especially beneficial if commutes are lengthy or hilly.