With its large 24” wheels, the OYAMA CX9 folding bicycle stands apart from other folding bikes. It can be ridden further and more comfortably, which means you’ll be on it more often, exploring more places. While retaining easy entry and exit with a low step-over height, the bigger wheels balance size performance with the convenience of folding up small for those times when space is at a premium.
- OYAMA CX series folding frames use aluminum alloy frames that are lightweight and provide an efficient, lively ride quality.
- Shimano 9-speed shifting, Tektro V-brakes, Schwalbe Big Apple tires, and double wall rims all provide long service lives with minimal maintenance.
- The CNC machined folding and telescoping handlebar, lightweight alloy seat post, and frame hinge all examples of the premium touches OYAMA bicycles are known for.
Quality and function—all in one package:
- Easy to fold, OYAMA folding bikes are also easy to set-up, getting you on the road or off in minimal time.
- Folds up small, which means it’s easy to bring to the office, classroom, restaurant, shop, apartment, dorm, or even on the bus or train.
- Engineered for maneuverability, OYAMA folding bikes handle well in traffic plus they’re comfortable and stylish.
OYAMA folding bikes include rear racks, fenders, kickstands, and handlebar-mounted courtesy bells—important for alerting others when you’re in busy, tight spaces—plus racks give students, business commuters, and shoppers a convenient way store gear while they’re on the move.